05 April 2018

Casual days

It can be quite nice sometimes to wear something a little more casual for a change. So, today I left the lil details at home and went with a simple shirt and some pants. Although the pants don't really support a "minimalistic look" (spy the print) it still feels like something simple. Normally I am more of a detailed look kinda gal, but sometimes you just gotta go out of the box a bit ya know?

These type of clothing work really well when you still want to look interesting, without having to add much effort to the mix. And let's be real, ain't nobody got time for that erryday. No way in heck that I am giving up my precious hour of sleep in the morning to figure out an interesting outfit on workdays, where coworkers coudn't care less about fashion, lol. This outfit is perfect for those kinda days, it's simple to throw on but still gives it a "cared for" vibe, thanks to the pants (yay for rhymes). Going to formal evebts is no issue here either, I feel like I can wear this without instantly being recognized as "different". Liz going undercover in 3, 2, 1... haha!

And yes, I am still wearing these shoes pretty much everyday, sue me. I just love them so damn much. They are so incredibly comfortable and are so easy to walk in. I used to have sneakers with regular soles for about my whole life and that's a lifetime too many. It's soooo annoying to feel every little thing on the ground when you're walking, I might aswell just go out and about in my socks. So, from now on byebye thin soles and hey platforms!

Vest Primark (print DIY) | Top Primark | Belt Primark | Pants New Yorker | Shoes H&M

The weather was pretty meh the entire day, but when we were taking these pictures the sun suddenly decided to show up! I love how the sun + dark sky = dramatic photos, add an abandoned industrial kinda place and tadaa!

3 comments: