11 April 2018

Moonchild

Let me tell you a lil bit about this day here, cos it was really fun. It started out with the sun coming through, giving us a lovely sunny day of about 22°C, which felt like 28. Hopefully it won't get hotter for a while, I want to enjoy this mild temperature first! Me and my husband have just finished watching Misfits so we were in need of a new show, then Brooklyn-nine-nine showed up, so of course we had to watch a couple episodes, it's hilarious.
Then we went and shot the photos you're seeing right now and headed to the park, where we hung out with some friends. We went to some stores real quick in between where some kids kept looking at me and let each other know that they saw me wearing spikes and such, lol. So, in the park, one of the friends brought his kid and they were running around, acting all goofy. The kid wanted a cookie, but he had to ask us and then grabbed like 4 of them, which made us laugh for a good couple of minutes. This one guy had mead with him (which I never had before, shame) so I tried it and that shit is GOOD, I get how everybody is obsessed with that stuff! I'm gonna have to get it next time I go to Germany.
Then we ran to the station, hopped on the train and met up with another friend. She's always so much fun! Fun fact: we have the same name and the same height, which never happens in my life. I am about 180cm, which is 5"11 I think, so I am always the tall one. At the end of the night we had to run(literally this time) to catch the last bus to get home, where bed was kindly awaiting, heck yessszzz...

Alright, enought rambling, on to the outfit!
I tried something different here, I would normally go for a skirt of some sorts when I wear a cardigan. But I felt like it went really well together this time, perhaps because I added the belt so the cardigan didn't make me look like a giant pencil. I'm not so happy with how to top looks though, I guess it worked out better in my head. Can we all pretend it's just a top and not one with a crop top over it? Cool, thanks. Moving on! As the kids were so intelligently spotting I added some pieces with spikes. The shorts I had made myself a while ago(starting off with regular black pants though), then made the garter aswell and felt like they would fit really well together, which they do!

The newest edition to my jewellery collection is this little beaut, the Moonchild necklace. Isn't she gorgeous?? (If you're a boy I'm sorry I'll call you 'it' from now on.) I love how it's so subtle and how I was able to choose a word myself, makes me cherish it even more. You can pick one up for yourself at Soufeel with 15% off when you use the code 'lizg115', let me know when you do cos I'd love to see yours!

Top DIY | Cardigan Primark | Belt Primark | Shorts DIY | Tights Aliexpress

Woah! I've been talking for a good while now. Hope you could bear with me and thank you for reading,
it's very much appreciated! I hope you'll have an awesome day, c-ya!

8 comments:

  1. Such a cool outfit. Love the spiked garter. And the moonchild necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Right? I am loving it so much^^ x

      Delete
  2. that necklace is super pretty and your outfit is really gorgeous! anyway, just dropping by to say hello all the way from Southeast Asia! i hope you can drop by my blog too and follow if you like. Have a wonderful day!

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rae! I checked it out, your blog is lovely! x

      Delete
  3. I love your garter, your shorts and your cardigan... okay I love your look xD And it seems so comfortable to wear.
    PS: You're so tall, I'm only 1.59. But I can easily hide myself then ! Ahah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It's easy if it gets hot aswell cos cardigan gone and done! Aww you're welcome to hide behind me whenever you want! Thank you xx

      Delete