26 March 2018

Red tartan

Yep, red is back! It's been one of my favourite hair colours and it feels lovely to have it be part of me again.😺

My new haircolour clearly inspired my outfit. I have a couple red items laying around in my wardrobe, which I've dug up now that they match again! I am such a perfectionist when it comes to matching outfits with my hair colour, makeup and nailpolish, so colour coördinating is something I do alot. Most of the time my outfit consists of only black though so it doesn't really matter most of the time!
Amon Amarth shirt Large | Spiderweb fishnets Aliexpress Waist belt Aliexpress (similar)
Black ring Claire's | Skirt thrifted (similar, different colours though)
Overknee socks random maillot with upper part cut off | Shoes H&M

I didn't realize I was wearing so much from Aliexpress until just now haha! But what can you say? I love shopping there. I could literally go and get an entire outfit, shoes and all, they have so much! Althoug I mostly only hop over there for accessoires and stuff and I nearly always succeed!

Also I am trying to insert some more of my metal side in my outfits, I used to walk around in band merch non-stop and I miss it ahah. I went to see Amon Amarth last year in summer and it was so cool, they were so funny and their performance was top notch, the people around us were dressed as vikings, were drinking from those horn cups and the whole vibe whas just so much fun!

Thank you for reading and I wish you a lovely day!
x Liz

8 comments:

  1. Obsessed with this look. The skirt works so well with your hair.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the look of your outfit, jewellery, nailpolish, hair and makeup!!! The outfit pieces go together beautifully, you look absolutely amazing. Your outfit photos are great!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the following on bloglovin ! I loooove your blog and style <3 I follow you back <3 I love your skirt *-*

    La Robe Noire
    IG : @Saskiabzn
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything of this look, you look amazing !! I'm fond of tartan, I have many outfits made with that fabric, it's the best. (I also love your socks and ripped tights)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much girl! Yea it's lovely, gives an outfit so much more detail^^

      Delete