23 April 2018

Welcome spring, I hope you'll enjoy your stay

I've been listening to Neck Deep so much lately and they give me such summery vibes, hi thank you ur great! Pop punk in general is really starting to grow on me and I'm not sure if I should be concerned or to just roll with it. But whatever, I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts.
Good thing my metal days aren't over yet either though cos Impending Doom released a new song a couple weeks ago (album coming in June, hurray!), it's real short but real good. They've been one of my all time favourite bands so naturally I'm just a lil bit (very much) stoked about this!

I am so excited for spring slash summer, except for the heat, but what can you do? Sunny weather makes everyone so happy and energetic, I love it. The evenings are longer and neighborhoods are so lively, music from someones livingroom that everyone can enjoy and bribs chirping everywhere. The vibes are just great, ya know? So, when the sun comes out the sweaters are put behind locked doors and out come the croptops! A piece of clothing I used to hate but the amount I now have can't be counted on two hands. I especially like to combine them with highwaisted skirts (of which I have way too few). This outfit is pretty simple but I think it's cute! Plus it's perfect to wear on warm days.

Oh and hello festival season! I am going to try to attend at least 3 festivals this summer (optimistic, I know), Fortarock will be one for sure, since Parkway Drive is performing and I've wanted to see them live for agesss. Betraying the Martyrs will be there aswell, who I've seen before but they've released new stuff since so heck yes. I didn't go to anything last year cos I kept forgetting to get tickets or when I thought of a festival it had already happened. But not this year! (fingers crossed)

Choker Claire's | Bolero Made by myself | Top Ebay | Skirt H&M | Socks Happysocks

I'm so happy I am able to alter clothing btw, this bolero is one of my fav items and it was a (not so) long sleeved top. Cut a bunch off and added a part of lace fabric for length and tadaa!


What's your favourite season? Are you going to any festivals this year, or are you gonna do something else? I'm curious to know.^^ Anyways, hope your day is going well and I'll catch you later!

5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! The fishnets give it a cool touch. I'm so excited for festival season! I am going to a few edm festivals this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so minimal but I love it^^ cool! Have fun there lovely♡

      Delete
  2. Nice bolero, great job ! I like when you wear something you have custom or made by yourself :-) Your look is simple but beautiful as well.
    My favorite season is spring, so I'm glad winter is finally over ! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! You're really sweetπŸ˜ΊπŸ’•

      Delete
  3. This look is so cool ! I would love to go to Rock am Ring festival this year (Deutchland) the prog is awesome *-*

    La Robe Noire
    IG : @Saskiabzn
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete