28 April 2018

Abandoned factory, bat wings and alot of hairflips

So, I went urbex exploring with Laura last weekend and visited a couple abandoned buildings. We both love that kind of stuff and find it really interesting how everything is left behind, what everything used to be for and how it became to be the state it is now. I had thrown this on real quick because I had to catch the bus, yup, I'm always v prepared!

This top is so so lovely and it's been my fav go-to croptop since I got it a while back. It's got some gipsy vibes to it because of the way it's sewn, which I think is so cute. Also it's super stretchy, something I freaking love.

The one piece of clothing I had the longest and still own are these pants, apart from a top I have since I was 12 (still functioning like it's new ty) and some pink socks, lol. I got it at CoolCat while they were still cool. They kinda got mainstream I feel like, but I could be wrong, perhaps it's just that I'm not 15 anymore.πŸ˜‚ Anyways, Eventhough the pants are super light I still really love it and makes me think of the lil punk wannabe that I was back in the day.

Adressing my hair real quick cos I am kinda very much in love with this mix of red and fire-y colours (hence the amount of hair photos✨). I used to have my hair coloured similar to this and missed it v much so I grabbed my extensions again and I'm so glad I did! They match my own hair length now too which is so funny, there used to be such a difference! :o

Top H&M | Pants Coolcat(old) | Shoes H&M | Bag gifted from Laura😺

This bag is the absolute cutest cos it's shaped like a heart and has bat wings, what more could you want? I am a backpack kind of person but I don't like to drag a huge one with me all the time so I'm glad I have this one, it's big enough to stash all my stuff but looks nice and small.^^

Thank you for making these photos Lau, I had a lot of fun with you!



1 comment:

  1. Your bag is so cute <3 And I like your pants too.
    It's awesome to be able to shoot in that kind of abandoned places.

    ReplyDelete