18 April 2018

See it all in bloom

Who's with me when I say blog titles are hard? I've been sitting here thinking but there's a high chance my brain has shut down so I'm going with some song lyrics, unacceptable! I know!

Forever going with the nature trend in every season, therefore right now it's time for everything floral (me pretending I have more than two floral things in posession). Colour counts too, right? Unfortunately there isn't a blossoming tree pictured but they are everywhere, well, not everywhere but ya know! I love when trees are in this stage, so elegant and beautiful.

I don't even know what this outfit even is tbh, I really just wanted to wear the skirt, grabbed some other things and went with it. Sometimes days are like that I guess, ahah.

This day however was really fun, I climbed trees and went to a crystal museum and such. I am posting a photo diary about it quite soon, so you can click here to read it, when I've posted it!


Top Primark | Cardigan Primark | Belt thrifted | Skirts thrifted | Socks Aliexpress

Do you tend to include season themed stuff in your outfits? Or do you like to keep to your own style no matter what? Anyways, hope you have a lovely day! til next time<3

2 comments:

  1. Nice look. I love your belt ! <3 (And I agreed about the titles lol)

    ReplyDelete