28 May 2018

Tartan hearts

Well hello again sun, short time no see. It almost feels like warm and cold weather are fighting over each other cos it changes up like crazy here. I don't mind though, I was never one of the constant sunshine and sweaty weather (spy my skintone lol), so some rain to cool off is always welcome!

It's so fun to see what people tend to like in certain periods, me included sometimes, not gonna lie. This time, the first half of 2018, it's tartan's turn. Everyone seems to love it all of the sudden, even though we had this type of clothing for so long already. That seems to be a much occurring theme though, i.e. we had it with tattoo chokers (still around hey!) and flared pants. I think it's really cool, I love a lot of nostalgic things so it's fun to be able to relive it a little with the fashion pieces spiking back!

Ever since I got this belt I can't seem to take it off lmao. It's so cute and literally fits with everything! I'm getting the circle version aswell, then I'll truly be content.

Top H&M | Skirt H&M | Belt Aliexpress | Socks H&M | Shoes H&M

Wow I didn't realise about 90% of this outfit is from the racks of H&M, well, they do have fun stuff! It's cool how you always seem to succeed there too, no matter what your style is.

What are your thoughts on tartan? Do you like it or is it too hyped up for you?

2 comments:

  1. I love this skirt <3 The belt is gorgeous too <3

    La Robe Noire
    IG : @Saskiabzn
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so true ! I see more and more people wearing tartan whereas it's always been so cool. I've always loved this pattern.
    Anyway. I love this look so much, I think I already told you on Instagram lol, but again : I love it !

    ReplyDelete