05 March 2018

Winter's last breath


Hello! Here I am again, back at it trying to get into the blogger life! I did try there for a second and I kinda just let it go, but I want to start again and keep going. Whenever I see someone post outfits on their blog I get this urge to drop everything and run outside to snap some photos of my outfit, haha!  This stuff interests me so much, so here I am, claiming my lil corner on the internet!







Moon choker AliexpressSweater H&M | Waist belt Aliexpress (similar) | Skirt H&M (similar)
Cat socks Happysocks | Heels Primark

After having really cold weather recently (from Dutch standards at least) it is such a lovely surprise to feel the sun warm your body again and I love seeing people and nature starting to blossom when that happens! Sweater weather is more than welcome for me, so that's what I made of this day! Funny what a couple degrees up does with you. Although this sweater is super warm, it's still a little chilly to wear on it's own at this time of year. Winter is not over yet, it's just losing her grip slowly so I want to make the most of those warmer days we get in between.

Hope all is well and I wish you all a lovely day! x


3 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! I can't wait for the weather to get warmer.



    Ami Amour

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this belt. I also like to shop at Aliexpress, too bad it's sold out. And your sweater is cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bummer! Perhaps you can find something similair when searching something like vintage belt😺

      Delete