12 March 2018

Distressed & laced up






Dragon scale necklace Aliexpress Jacket H&M | Corset top | Longsleeve top H&M
Jeans DIY (similar) | Fishnet tights Primark (similar here and here) | Platforms H&M

Do you ever just look around in your closet and find a bunch of clothes you totally forgot about? That's what happened with this top, and I feel like I haven't worn it in forever! It's so fun though, it almost feels like having new clothes all of the sudden, re-descovering my own wardrobe, fun!
I love it when tops look like corsets but are still very comfy. I am not an active corset wearer so they can be awfully uncomfortable to wear, however I really like the look of them and the effort that's put in detailing, so tops like this are an invention I'm very fond of.

It's always fun to put your own spin on clothes, like add a few details or cut something off, that's something I do very often! When I see something in a store I think of all the possibilities I have, to make it more interesting! You can make something exactly how you want it, instead of having something others have an exact copy of. For example these jeans, they were regular and simple when I got them and made them look distressed myself. It is so easy to do and saves so much money - the price between ripped jeans and regular ones are extraordinairy!
So, eventhough I linked some jeans that are already ripped, I do encourage you to get plain ones and create them on your own! (Be safe with the scissors though x)

Thank you for stopping by, have a lovely day!
x Liz


1 comment: