18 June 2017

Cèduire Tights Review


I recently got some cool tights from Céduire and I want to share with you what I think of them!

Firstly, I want to point out that the designs are so original, I don't think I've seen those anywhere else which makes me happy. ^^ They feel comfortable (all tights I wear are comfortable haha) but sometimes tights can itch or something which these definitely show no signs from.
My legs are pretty long and I feel like it would've been nicer if they had some more length, that way I would have more room, you know? It doesn't bother me that much though, it's just that I feel like that's always an issue for girls with trees for legs, haha!
The quality of them are really good! After wearing them alot of times now they don't have a single rip yet. which is a big thing, right girls?


Next to the tights, I recieved a pair of stockings (or hold ups, whatever you want to call it). I wear them less because I am not that much of a fan of those things, but these may change it all because they are really comfy! One thing I think everyone struggles with is stockings always falling down (at least I have that problem - haha), but it isn't a problem in this case! They stay up really good and the length is just perfect. :)

- Shop the floral tights and ballet hold-ups for yourself! -
(Be quick! They have a mayor sale going on right now, so take advantage of it while you can )


Pro's:
• comfortable
• pretty & original
• strong fabric
• detailed designs

Cons:
• a little bit short
• other than that nothing^^

Overall rating:

You can always use my code 'zxmbiemermaid' for 10% off your Céduire order!

No comments:

Post a Comment