30 June 2020

Sunflower dreams🌻

Tis the season of the sunflower. So I've taken it upon myself to get completely decked out in all my crocheted sunflower bits!

I've been absolutely buried in crochet projects lately and it's so wonderful! From personal projects to items people ordered, it's all so great and it awakes so much happiness in me. To think that people actually want to buy things from me and wear something that I've created with my own two hands, that's just so amazing!

These pictures are acutally some "product" pictures I shot for this sunflower bandana, but I really like them, so I felt like posting them here aswell!! I guess I'm just kind of proud of the items I create and it's a joy to take pictures with it. I love how yellow these are and when I see them it just screams sunflowers to me.
One of these days I'll probably make some more sunflower tops to list aswell, but everything at it's own time.☺️

What's rad is that our garden is completely drowning in sunflowers this very moment! They've not bloomed yet, although they are on the brink of it! They're so big already and I feel like a little fairy walking past them, because they've all grown to be taller than me! And that says something, as I'm pretty much a giant, haha. I can't wait for them to bloom and have our garden be a sea of sunflowers!🌻🌻🌻


1 comment:

  1. I love the cheery and beautiful look of the crocheted yellow sunflowers and trim
    on the yellow and black sunflower bandana and dress you made. They look amazing.
    I also love your eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and hair. You look fabulous.
    It sounds like your garden full of sunflowers getting ready to bloom will be looking spectacular!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete