04 April 2020

The cottage bean🌻🍏

Let me take you to the meadow where cows and horses live peacefully and we can pick berries to make our own homemade jam.

Honestly, this spring weather is making me want to go on trips in the countryside and pet every animal I see. I want to visit sunflower fields and run over a grassy hill to see the landscape on the other side. Having a butterfly land on my hand and whisper secrets to it. Alright, just the same me but more amplified then!

Having recently cut off my hair has been making me feel so light and happy. It feels like freedom and I swear, every hairstyle is 1000x cuter. I'm having so much fun with trying them all out and concluding that yep, it all looks better with short hair. Me wearing pigtails here is tempting me to cut it off even more, because this shoulder length is giving me life. I guess we'll see! It all grows back eventually.🀷‍♀️

Embroidery, painting, journalling, it's all the things I enjoy doing. Especially when the sun is shining through the curtains and you can hear the birbs chirping through your open window. I'm happy to be able to throw my passion into these things and have my creativity flowing through my hands onto paper and fabric. To see something you've created and to be pleased with the way it looks, it's wonderful.

I've also currently started a commonplace book for all the thoughts and ideas that float in my head, aswell as quotes and lyrics that inspire me and I truly reccomend it to anyone, 10/10. And if you're forgetful like me, I'd say start it! Start it now! If you ever need inspiration or make sure to remember the things that inspire you and make you happy, you can just open that lil journal and it's all there. No more having a million notebooks because I needed to divide EVERYTHING into different journals, that small part of organized me had a little bit of a hard time. But to be ironic here, it's definitely more organized this way.

So to add to my little series: this is cottagecore me. The one that takes joy from nature and animals, who loves creating things whether that'd be inside or on a blanket in a meadow. The one that jumps and smiles from ear to ear when spotting a cute bumblebee, it makes my heart feel warm just thinking about it. This me doesn't have a care in the world.🧡🐝🌾

No comments:

Post a Comment