03 June 2018

Did someone say grunge?

Jumping in the time machine to me a couple years ago, although I still wear stuff like this to this day, just not that often anymore! You could find me in something like this everyday back in school, except for the shirt being swapped with a band shirt of some sorts.
I was pretty concious about my figure tbqh so that played a big role in my style aswell. If you gave me a skirt and a tight fitting top I would've laughed in your face and ran off. It's so funny what time does with you and the way you think, because tight fitting tops are what I live for now.

I added some necklaces that resembled something of space. I felt like it would go well with this outfit and I just really like that stuff in general! The lil necklace with the stars make out saggitarius constellation, my zodiac sign^^ It was gifted to me from the lovely Bianca, upon modelling for her shop last year, which was so much fun! The other one shows the phases of the moon, which is just super adorable. I am that girl that is lowkey obsessed with the moon. I'm always staring at it when I get the chance, haha!

Saggitarius necklace Mystic Mineral Clothing | Moon phases necklace Aliexpress |
Top Primark (the cuts are DIY) | Flannel blouse thrifted | Belt Primark | Pants old | Boots old

I have had this beanie for so long but people always want to know where I got it and tbh I cannot remember, I even think my brother got it for me or something! It was a plain one at first, got some spikes at a craft store and jammed those on there. And that's the v interesting story of how I got it, haha!

Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! You look great~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of your eye-makeup, your black lipstick, and your pretty hair. Your spiked knit hat, distressed black top and jeans and red plaid flannel shirt look fabulous being worn together.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I also wear that kind of outfits. It's comfortable and you can climb at trees :D Looks good on you !

    ReplyDelete