20 February 2020

A little catch up

Hi again, been a while, hope this new decade is treating you well!

Honestly I kind of forget about my blog for a while, then go and read other people's blogposts and get the urge to sit down and write a post myself. But most of the time I feel the things I write about are too insignificant to actually post. So those stories just go into my journal, where I'll be boring unfortunate future readers - if they ever stumble upon it - but you know, this is my blog, I should just post what I want. :D

With spring just on the horizon the fashion side of me really likes to hop out and stretch her legs, so I've been catching myself browsing the internet for new wardrobe inhabitants here and there. Which resulted in me actually ordering some things, I know, a shock! Sometimes you just have to treat yourself a little bit. So - naturally - I'm very excited for these bits to arrive and I promise you, there'll be some rad looks coming soon!

For now, these are some of my recent outfits.💚

Coming back to journalling for a little bit, I just want to say how much I've been enjoying it. I've made a couple of little junk journals for my Etsy shop, which sold super well! It made me so happy to know other people actually enjoy journals too!

I've also been making some for myself which has been an absolute delight, aswell as being able to let out my thoughts and daily experiences in a creative way. It's truly a way for me to process things and immortalizing my day-to-day memories. Might be so insignificant but I'm trying to see little positives in every day and trying to not take every day for granted, but celebrating every day we get!


With that being said, I think that's all I wanted to talk about, at least for the moment. So I'm calling it a day and I wish you a lovely day, not long before the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. hello how are you..real beauty. i really like you.thanks

    ReplyDelete