05 November 2019

Sweater weather

Hello November! Has anyone else felt like October just flew by? Time is such a crazy concept and it always feels like it's going faster and faster every year.
Anyways, we're getting deeper into autumn and the leaves are really starting to turn orange, the ground is already getting pretty decked out with leaves and I'm here for it. I love the ristling of the leaves, the chilly air that touches my face. Although the day we shot these pictures was incredibly lovely and not cold at all! It was actually the perfect weather, eventhough the forecast had predicted rain we didn't see a drop of it. I didn't even need my floofy jacket for the majority of the time! But it was warm in a good way, you know? The soft warmth that's actually enjoyable instead of the blistering heat that is summer.


So anyways, enough chatting about the weather. I guess it's in my nature, as Dutch people LOVE talking about the weather.😅 It's just interesting, okay.
I was recently surfing the web for a green dungaree dress, as one does, and in this endeavour I found this green coat which I immediately added to my basket. I mean, it's soft and green! And indeed it's incredibly soft and has been keeping me warm since the earth started to cool off. I'm someone that gets cold pretty fast and having a fashionable coat has been something I had yet to be introduced to. Enter this one that checks the boxes! It's soft, warm and best of all, it's green!

Fluffy coat Shein || Top Killstar || Scrunchies Lithyena || Leggings Queen of Darkness || Boots Disturbia

All black outfits have been drawing me in for years and white details is something I've not been a stranger to either, so I'm always happy to figure out an outfit together that has exactly that. I especially love this outfit because it goes so well with the striped scrunchies that I've made! And hey, black, white and green? count me in.

I hope you are enjoying these months just as well as I am! Make sure to soak it all in before the frost starts covering the earth!



No comments:

Post a Comment