23 October 2019

The peace is over, death is in town.


I felt like it's high time for me to post something of a look again! I miss it a lot, playing around with outfits I can shoot with and having a little chat n stuff. SO. What better way to start my new chapter than doing it in the spooky month that is october!

I looove this time of year, the moment leaves begin to fall, making their way through the cool air. I'm not sure but I can swear the air feels different, more lightweight and fresh. The days where it's still dark when you set off for work and it's dark again when you get home. Some might hate it but I find it so lovely to be on my bike when it's still dark outside, makes everything feel so relaxed and sleepy.
Legwarmers and fingerless gloves are accepted again, although I still have to come to terms with shawls. I just don't like them. Maybe I'll have to get one I love someday, instead of holding on to the same couple I've had since I was 15.

And you know what I'm absolutely thrilled about? I can finally wear these lovely stompers! I ordered them on Disturbia just before summer started and it's been too hot ever since to even wear them - maybe that's why they were on sale. They're so warm and you know what, that's perfect! Because I'm always too cold in winter. Excuse me while I do a happy dance.

Autumn, I love you.


So, I was feeling a bit out of touch with the content I create here and I want to get back on to how things were. 
Because after all, you're supposed to enjoy the content you create, right? Although now when I look at it I just see chaos. It should create happiness, a pleasant place I enjoy creating things on. Something I can proudly show to my friends and family. And you know what? I can do that! I am in control of what I post here so why not use that by actually posting what I enjoy. Sounds so incredibly simple if you put it that way. So bye bye random things and hello to what's actually a joy to create and look back on! 

Sheer body H&M || Bralette Shein || Pants Banned || Jacket EMP (old) || Boots Disturbia

Alright, where were we? Ah, yes. October. 
For years I've been dressing up as skeletons throughout the halloween season. Of course, not that creative I guess, but hey, it's a lot of fun! I've recently picked up this sheer body at H&M and, eventhough I had no idea how the frick I could actually style it, I knew I had to have it. And what do you know, it's actually perfect for skull-showing days like these!

This absolute monstrosity of a jacket actually used to be the posession of my husband's, but since he doesn't like it anymore I've decided to claim it as my own. I really love how the jacket makes me feel, it screams badass to me and the swooshes it creates while walking makes my day.
I still have to take it in at the waist, as it's big enough for two of me to fit and we only need one in there. So there it goes, onto the growing pile of stuff-that-needs-altering!

If you've made it this far I would like to say thank you, my appreciation is with you. Enjoy your day and until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment