04 July 2019

Absinthe angel


Wow, how can it be july already? I can't believe we're almost living in the 20's, so weird. The time goes by so incredibly fast and I'm so not ready, it all feels way too futuristic way too soon!
I still remember the good old times of experiencing life without social media so fondly and sometimes I feel like life was much simpler back then. Could be because we didn't have a device with internet connection to bring with us everywhere, or it was just because I was a child, who knows! These times has it's benefits too though, I mean, me being able to write this and share it with you is all thanks to modern technology. So yea, gotta focus on the positive amiright. :)

So, let's chat about this top for a bit! Normally I'm not really one for turtle necks but how cute is this Motelrocks croptop? I instantly fell in love. I love how the lettering is done and gives it such a nice touch. The placement is quite unique and instantly gives a minimalistic outfit a more playful twist.
I think that this could go so many different ways style wise and I'm excited to play around with it!
It's so comfortable too and although it's a bit too warm for the current weather I'm sure it's amazing for winter! So I know what I'm grabbing when the sun decides to take a break.😊

Another thing I've really been loving are these lenses. Colour coördination is a thing I really love and now I can actually match my eyes with my hair and makeup! Of course blue goes really well with green - hence the details in my hair - but changing it up to a green (literal) eye look is fun!
I got these from VceeBeauty and I actually have a discount code you can use, 'lithyena', which will give you 10% off, mint.


Top Motelrocks // Lenses VceeBeauty // Skirt Ebay // Flower ring NewYorker // Cross mood ring Aliexpress

Oh, one more thing! If you look closely you can see that I'm wearing a mood ring (see the flower picture) and I don't care if they're meant for young people, I love them.
I could stare at the sparkles and colours changing all day, it's so pretty and eventhough it might be such a simple thing, it makes me feel so magical.


Thank you so much for being here and reading my writings! I wish you all an amazing day. x


No comments:

Post a Comment