15 August 2019

ᛚᛁᛏᚻᛇᛖᚾᚨ


Afbeelding


About a month ago I started my very own Etsy shop and holy shit, the amount of positive response I've gotten is astounding! I had no idea my stuff would be recieved so well and I'm so happy.
I've been wanting to start one for so long and I'm happy that one day I decided "alright, let's just do it" and I've been creating stuff for people ever since.
As of right now I have a whole lot of scrunchies available, but I'm looking forward to being able to have bags, patches, embroideries, prints and stickers up aswell! The ideas are endless.

Just this last weekend I came up with the idea to make themed bundles and created a Beetlejuice scrunchie bundle, which were sold within a day! My mind was blown. I had so much fun creating it and I'm so happy with the way it turned out, especially since so many other people loved it aswell! I'm still working on them, getting them all ready to be shipped out and stuff, freaking 40 scrunchies.😱


There's so many ideas I am coming up with for future bundles already and it's starting to become such an amazing little thing! Autumn, vampy, movie themes, you name it! Every bundle will have at least one scrunchie in there that's limited edition, which makes it more exclusive and also more fun! I absolutely love themed things and colour coordinations, so project 'themed bundles' is definitely something that I'm passionate about!

I've also been having loads of fun making the packaging aesthetically match the bundles, it's so time consuming but I'm also very adamant to give everyone the full beetlejuice vibe!


Next to that I want to make so many cool embroidery things, with one already being up in my shop! It's a mini hoop, which is so damn adorable. That, together with my love for runes, makes this little thing one of my favourite things. When I have more time I would love to create full sized embroideries and rune patches aswell, but that's for another day!


I've been having so much fun conjuring up so many scrunchies. It's really been such an awesome journey already and I've only barely started! I can't believe it's only been about a month and there's already so many people who are so incredibly supportive and kind. Every message I get makes my heart so happy and I just want to scream with how loved and supported I feel with my shop.
If you want to keep up with my creations, you can follow me on instagram. It's where all the updates go!♡

So, now that I've rambled a whole bunch I'm leaving you with the biggest thank you for making this experience such an awesome one. I can't wait to see what the future holds!



No comments:

Post a Comment