07 June 2019

Moonchild in summer

Hi! So I've been away on holiday to Madeira (posting my journal on it soon) and took the opportunity to take some pictures in this cool dress with some rad locations! I might have one or two pictures in here from other days aswell, because this dress was super nice to wear while we were hiking.

Once this dress came in the mail I immediately fell in love with it. The print is so cute and the fabric is super comfy! It makes me feel like a dark elf.🧝🏻‍♀️ Although I prefer wearing it with a belt and skirt, or pants, you can totally wear it on it's own. But beware: your buttocks might come out to party!

As I've briefly said, I wore this dress a couple times while we were on hikes because, well, it's comfortable! It's the perfect thing to wear on hot days, since it's so flowy and covers your shoulders n stuff quite well. Which is something I definitely need with my vampiric skin, as I've painfully learned again and again! Note to self: buy sunscreen more frequently.

I felt like pairing the dress with some flowery tights I got from Ceduire a while back. And since we were on the island of flowers I felt like it would be quite fitting!

Wearing: Dress Motelrocks || Tights Ceduire




2 comments:

  1. You look extremely attractive rocking that pretty sun, moon and stars print Crosena swing dress by Motel styled with the floral CΓ©duire tights. I also love the scenic settings in Madeira where you posed for these beautiful outfit photos. Your hair, eye-makeup and lipstick all look gorgeous!!!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress, you are divine!

    ReplyDelete