29 April 2019

Dancing queen

*queue Dancing Queen by ABBA*
If this look was a song it'd be that because I proper felt like one with my wide velvet pants and glittery cheeks! The song has been playing in my head ever since, poor people who catch me singing it, lol!

So I've had these glitters laying around for a while because I never really had an idea where they would be of any use, but this day I just decided to slap them on my cheeks and it looks so good! I love how much they reflect in certain angles so they're super noticable. I think its actually perfect to get that little extra look when going to like a festival, but I think rocking them randomly is just as fun! It's funny, every time I do something extra with my makeup I always end up going to the supermarket. Oh boy, the looks I get from the employees and middle-aged people. But who cares, life should be a party!

I knew these trousers were good for something when I saw them, randomly disgarted on a clothing rack in the sale department of New Yorker. So when I did this makeup look I was like let me pull these trousers from my closet real quick and I instantly felt like a disco queen. I did have to get used to the fact that it's wide on the upper legs too, since I always wear skinny jeans with the occasional boot leg. It's a really flowy piece, which is perfect for the warmer weather that is upon us. And I love the fact that it's made of velvet because I love the crap out of that stuff!

Then I paired it with this top from Queen of Darkness I got yeaaars ago but still love to death. The sides are detailed with lace and has some other cool lil details on the back, which I didn't catch on the pictures here. I don't think it's still on available either, since it's so damn old already. But these kind of brands always have a wide range of beautifully detailed tops, which I love so much.

Wearing: Top Queen of Darkness || Necklace AliExpress || Trousers New Yorker || Belt AliExpress




[Yes hello I'm a professional model who absolutely knows what she's doing x]

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous! I love your hair colour, cheek glitter, pretty lipstick, gorgeous eye-makeup, jewellery, velvet trousers and Queen of Darkness top. Beautiful!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete