31 July 2018

Autumn Bucket List 2018

Hey! I know it's literally the midst of summer, but I already have so many things that I want to do when the golden season arrives! I was thinking of doing a summer bucketlist first but I was drawing a blank on that one.😅
[None of these pictures belong to me - all were found on Tumblr.]

A U T U M N  2 0 1 8

🍁 Make a bunch of autumn scented candles and decorate them.
🍁 Take walks in the forest and collect pretty leafs and pinecones.
🍁 Discover autumn themed songs and make a playlist.
🍁 Try out a pumpkin latte.
🍁 Go on a road trip and watch the sunset through golden trees.
🍁 Make pumpkin pancakes.
🍁 Decorate my house with things like orange leaf strings, nutmeg candles and spooky fairylights.
🍁 Make an apple pie with caramel.
🍁 Bake cookies shaped like pumpkins and coffins.
🍁 Do at least 5 spooky makeup looks.
🍁 Wear as many jumpers and overknee socks as possible. (orange-y and brown tinted of course)
🍁 Pet a black cat. (or any cat I come across for that matter)
🍁 Find a yankee candle with a fun scent you don't see very often.
🍁 Wear soft and cozy socks.
🍁 Curl up on the couch with a book and hot chocolate while the fireplace is on.
🍁 Do a Beetlejuice look.
🍁 Have a sleepover with friends where we watch halloween movies and mix spooky drinks.
🍁 Go camping, sit by the campfire every night and roast marshmallows.
🍁 Make everyday makeup autumn themed, whether it's just a dark red lipstick or leafs around my eyes, idc, go wild.
🍁 Appreciate the rain, under an umbrella outside or a blanket inside.



•━━━━━━━🎃━━━━━━━•

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos!!! They have me thinking about Halloween already. OMG, I really love your bucket list! I'm going to have to make a point to check back extra-often when autumn rolls around.

    P.S.: I just did my first post in over 10 months: National Underwear Day 2018, Panties in the News, Panty Modelling Fail, Thanks to Commenters :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These aren't my photo's though, as I stated underneath. :) I wanted to give a little insight of the cozyness of autumn and halloween!

      Delete