06 June 2017

Lace & Skulls











Top H&M | Bolero Made by myself | Skull skirt Ebay | Lace skirt Thrifted | Tights Primark | Sneakers Primark | Bat hairclip H&M | Choker Made by myself

How nice is this weather even?? It looks like its hot but in reality it's around 20℃, LOVE it. It gives me the opportunity to layer stuff so I'll take all the chances I get! Soon the summer will be here and it will be too hot for months to even wear proper clothes. But whatever! I'm going to make the best of it.
I feel like ebay is kind of underrated? You can get so many cool things off of their website, even goth related stuff! For example this skirt, I don't think there's many stores that sell a skull skirt for like $5, right? haha!

On another note, I recently became kind of obsessed with mixing different colored hair extensions together. Life's too short for boring hair, right? πŸ˜‹

3 comments:

  1. Love so so much this outfit!! Specially the hair style!
    Regards.
    MiiKey MiiSport C Blue Wireless

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hairclip ! And the skull skirt is fun :D

    ReplyDelete