12 December 2020

A jump into the 70's rock scene

Lately I've been watching some music movies with my husband and it's been so lovely! Those movies have such nice vibes and they're just so cozy to watch. From the decor and locations to everything that people are wearing, it's just a fun time. It's funny too, because we're not actively looking for those kind of movies, but we just stumble upon them a lot lately! The first one we found is called Almost Famous and wow I absolutely loved that one! It felt like we were hanging out in the 70's for 3 hours, no phones nothing. And with me wanting to get away from my phone and social media more it's really refreshing to watch movies that don't have those devices in them either.

One of the movies we watched was The Runaways and I loved it so much! The music scene is just so interesting and I love seeing people wearing things I'd wear for once, instead of most movies, where everyone just wears, idk, general stuff? Colours and random flowery skirts and stuff. Nothing wrong with that of course, but seeing your own style in movies for once is very fun!

I thought that Kristen Stewart was amazing as Joan Jett and that really inspired me to do these pictures! I'm noticing that this kind of style is just my forever favourite so I'm feeling very me in this. All black everything, yes.
 



1 comment:

  1. I have never watched the movies 'Almost Famous' or 'The Runaways',
    but I see NetFlix is currently listing / showing The Runaways here in the United States so I will be sure to watch it :D
    I love the colours of your eyeshadow and of your lipstick.
    Your hair is beautiful, and you look gorgeous in all of these fab Kristen Stewart / Joan Jett inspired outfit photos.

    my blog (an older post)
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete