15 March 2019

Mustard enchantress

Orangy colours never really spark my interest at the moment, apart from this mustard tint. It keeps drawing my attention and I don't know why. It first started with casually browsing for yarn in a local crafts shop, where I stumbled across this mustard tinted yarn.
I immediately had to have it eventhough I didn't know what to make with it yet. Eventually I decided I wanted to use it to make legwarmers, so I did. I didn't have any other piece of clothing that could match it though, so when I finally finished the legwarmers they catched dust in my closet for a little bit.

But then in one of my recent shopping adventures I found this top, lonely in between other sale articles, and it was perfect! The colours match perfectly and the top was exactly in my size.

This outfit will be great for when it's summer - although I think the legwarmers would be a little warm, haha. Throw some overknee socks in the mix instead and it's ready to go! - or when it's autumn some long sleeves would suffice, with some pumkin juice to match (if we imagined I liked it, if they had let me into Hogwarts perhaps I would've gotten used to pumkin juice, haha). You could go either way and I really like that about these kind of outfits!

Wearing: Top Bershka || Skirt AliExpress || Legwarmers Self made || Bag Shein || Moonchild necklace Soufeel




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the look of your outfit - you look stunningly pretty wearing it!!! The bershka top contrasts with and complements your pretty hair and makeup very nicely. Your eye-makeup and perfectly applied lipstick look beautiful. I also love the pretty mini-skirt you styled with this outfit. The pretty leg-warmers you made complement your outfit beautifully and coordinate very nicely with your top. I love your eyes. You're beautiful!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful! love the mustard color, it looks great on you <3


    Ami Amour

    ReplyDelete