15 October 2018

Wake me up when this summer ends



Where has autumn gone? The trees get that it's time but the weather doesn't. It keeps on being roughly 25°C and I'm not here for it. Seriously, it's got me all confused as to what I need to wear, it looks cold-ish but then it's super warm and you're stuck with your sweater for the rest of the day. Summer has lasted long enough, give autumn the spotlight for a little too, I mean damn, her time is limited anyways. Ok sure, it's not that I burn alive when I leave a building now, so that's nice I guess! I'm gonna enjoy autumn as best as I can, this warmth won't stop me.

My sweater goes perfectly with my mood, well, speaking of the weather that is. I'm actually really happy at the moment. I've had some fun events with family, been getting closer to having the house finished - which me and my husband have worked on since MAY. Speaking of whom, our anniversary is coming up real soon and I've got some fun things planned for that aswell!


Void and Scary Love by the Neighbourhood has been my #1 songs this last week, they sound so lovely and has me feeling so cozy and happy. So weird, if you'd told my 15 y/o self that I would volunarily listen to stuff like this I would've thought you were crazy. But we all have the freedom to listen to whatever we like, and if it makes us happy, then why hold it back?

I was thinking to do this kind of post more often, just some rambings of what's going on and things that I like atm. Kind of a diary entry but for all of you to see, haha!

1 comment:

  1. To me it seems scary how the rate at which time goes by seems to constantly accelerating. It has been quickly getting colder where I live (East coast U.S.) and it's been raining a lot and snowing some. I dread winter. I wish I could have sent some of the rain and snow out to California where they've been having those terrible willdfires.
    You look fabulous modelling that frown-emoji-graphic-sleeved dark sweater with the light coloured skinny jeans, and your hair looks very pretty.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete