03 October 2018

Finding yourself

Something we all want in life is to exactly know who we are and what we want. Unfortunately that's a really hard thing to achieve, well, for me that is. I'm always searching to see what my interests are, or what I actually want to do in life. What is my destiny? What aesthetic do I like exactly? Of course this last one is a lot less serious, but it's something that's been bothering me for a while. However, the search has come to an end!
I finally found what's been in front of my eyes forever. I've been having green hair on and off for years, picked green over other colours time and time again and it's finally clicked. You know, my brain has been so chill after this realisation. I know an aesthetic doesn't just consists of a colour but that's the part I wanted to talk about. It's such a small thing in life, but it's big aswell. It's what makes you unique and makes everything connect together. It's sitting in a boat instead of floating in the sea, letting the waves float you from one to the other boat.

Ok let's talk about this top for a second because I'm OBSESSED. Sure, it's not very special or anything, BUT have you seen the stripes? The fact that the size in stripes are different makes me actually love it so much. I've never ever seen something like it before this one. I L o v e stuff that's not symmetrical so this naturally got promoted to my top drawer very quickly. Plus it's green, which is my colour as I've just established, haha!

Oh and happy Halloween month! This year is flying by faster than a damn plane who's in a hurry. I don't mind though, as long as it'll slow down for a little bit, I want autumn to last as long as possible.
I'll gladly take the foggy mornings, sound of crispy golden leaves where you walk and the smell of nutmeg and fireplaces over the clammy and un-escapable oven called summer. Also us spoopy kids will be able to fully spread our bat wings with less people looking strangely our way. (If you're living in the US that is, honestly, this month is like any other here in the Netherlands. Sad face emoji.)

Top Aliexpress || Jeans Primark || Belt Aliexpress || Socks Aliexpress || Shoes H&M

Let me point out my socks real fast before I go. Aren't they cool?? It's ART! And green, and has someone on it that almost has the same name as me ahah. Since discovering the wide world of fun socks I will never ever be found again in plain ones. A day just isn't complete without them, ya know. It's funny how something you never missed before is now something you don't want to live without.


1 comment:

  1. I love green too, it's definitely my favorite color (especially when pale and paired with pink). I think the colors whe prefer evolve with time, but for now I'm definitely green like you haha (minus the hair for me ^^)

    ReplyDelete