21 May 2017

Trip to the Efteling

Hello world!
I am finally here, making my first blog post. I have wanted to start a blog for a while now and never got around to do it, but here I am!
So yesterday I went to the Efteling with my friends from Renegate.
I hadn't been there since forever and only went once so it was a lot of fun to look around and see all the cool "old" buildings. I was also enjoying the little food places because it smelled nice all the time, popcorn, pancakes, pizza... 




Most of us wanted to go in all the rides so that's what we did! It was funny, when we were waiting in line it would rain and the sun was there while we were on the rides!
Since not so long there's a new ride called the Baron. It's one where you experience a kind of free fall straight down and then go underground, that might have been my favorite one. Of course Villa Volta and Droomvlucht (dream flight) were also cool, but in a different way. It all gave some kind of fairytale vibe (especially Droomvlucht where you travel through different kinds of dreamy scenery's).


 When the park was about to close we went into the Flying Dutchman and I'm really glad we made that one since it's so nicely decorated, also because I totally love pirate stuff.  Unfortunately we didn't have the time to walk through het Sprookjesbos (the fairytale forest), but that's okay, it was alot of fun anyways!

We also made a video! Click here to watch ettt.


No comments:

Post a Comment