29 April 2020

Captain hook🕸️

I've recently started crocheting again (I always have periods of preferred hobbies) and I've been having lot's of fun with it! As I always love creating things.
I have some random bits of yarn laying around so I've decided it'd be fun to use them up while creating some fun bits for myself to wear.👏🏻 I found colourful left overs in the bottom of my drawer and I just had to make a top out of it! Because it looks like a unicorn rainbow and I was having such a bonding moment with the idea.

Crocheting is so calming and it makes me so happy, so everyday I'm literally anticipating for my workday to be over haha. I guess you could say that I'm hooked - I'll let myself out. I just can't wait to have some yarn in my hands again to create something!🧶✨


Also!! After finishing the whole unicorn mess that was that top I went for a more -me- thing and created this black and green piece and, not to be too self-praising but, I absolutely love it. I made it with super soft yarn and adjustable parts so it fits so good and it's so comfortable! I am thinking of making some more of these for Etsy, as it's perfectly adjustable to fit anyone's size and it's something that will look good on so many people. I just love it so much!

I'm already working on another project again and I'm so excited to finish it. It's such a fun one and I can't wait to show you when it's done.🌼


2 comments:

  1. Your crocheted unicorn top looks very pretty, and your crocheted black and green top is beautiful!!!
    Your hair colour and eye-makeup look absolutely gorgeous - so pretty!!!!!!
    I love how you coordinated the shades of your eyeshadows and lipsticks with the colours of the outfits you were wearing. Stunning!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You're always so kind and I appreciate your words so much!

      Delete