24 February 2020

Touch of purple

I think we all have it sometimes, this "aha" moment when you remember this particular piece of clothing - so you go and dig around until you find it buried somewhere in the depths of your closet. That's me continuously with my corsets.
Idk what it is but I just forget about them so easily! So when I remember I'm like YES and immediately go and put it on. It's crazy to think I must have this purple one for about 8 years already, time really flies doesn't it. I remember me buying it and wearing it every chance I get (together with the wonky skirt that came with it might I add). No one ever looked at me weird for wearing it to school, which I think is just one of the perks of going to an art school. Oh man I do miss that school sometimes, but that's for an entire other conversation.

Victorian looking outfits always fascinate me so much, so sometimes I just can't resist implimenting it a little in my outfits. Okay scratch that. I absolutely love to sprinkle some victorian into an outfit every chance I get. It's just too bloody stunning. This dress comes to mind quicky most of the time, because it's so lace-y and it has this offshoulder thing going on, which is my favourite - it just makes it so elegant looking. Oh the things you can find at H&M. I felt like the corset would go so well with it and - correct me if I'm wrong - I think it did.

Dress H&M || Corset Ebay || Sheer long sleeve H&M || Leg garter Ebay (I think) || Boots Disturbia

I feel like these shoes have been in nearly every mirror picture I've taken since getting them, but they're just too pretty not to! Unfortunately I don't take them outside that much because there's just not that many cold days for them to be out and about with me. This outfit was very cold though so perhaps I've found a loophole.👀 (Perhaps not lol I would never be willingly cold.)

I'm very torn between wanting spring or rather enjoying winter a little longer, but I guess the weather is feeling the same, so I don't have to feel quite alone in that indesicion!


1 comment:

  1. That outfit looks absolutely gorgeous!!!
    I LOVE that lacy black dress from H+M, the purple corset and the fishnets.
    Your hair, eye-makeup and lipstick all look beautiful as well.
    You look beautiful - I love the look!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete