26 December 2018

Gothmas || outfit of the day🎄

I blinked twice and Christmas is already here! I decided to embrace the red and green combo. Normally I keep those two colours as far from each other as humanly possible, but I really like both of them (separately) so I saw my chance! Since it's such a Christmas-y combo... 🍷🌿
That's the main reason too why I've never worn this top since buying it. A shame though because it's such a beautiful top and comfort wise it's literally a ten. It's really stretchy fabric so I think that's why it's so comfy, it fits great, whatever shape of form you are. Plus it's SO soft! I'm literally caressing my shoulder as we speak, lol.

If you look closely I'm wearing a choker on my leg, I felt like this look needed a little detail and this did it! It has a little metal heart in the center which brings it together with my socks, who have red hearts on them. Eventhough you can't really see the socks, I always love to match them with my outfit, or something that comes back in the outfit somehow, colour or shape wise.

Oh an and the rose necklace is red too!

Top SheIn || Skirt AliExpress || Long sleeved shirt Self made || Tights Primark || Choker AliExpress || Shoes H&M

(I'll be including links to the outfit pieces tomorrow, because right now I have a family gathering to attend to)

Wishing you all a lovely 2nd Christmas day and a happy new year!🖤


3 comments:

  1. Your hair and eye-makeup look absolutely gorgeous, and I LOVE your Gothmas OOTD!!!!!!
    Your pretty print red Shein top, swingy black AliExpress skirt and Primark tights all look beautiful together being worn by you. I also love your perfect silver nails and jewellery.
    You looked AMAZING!!!!!
    Best wishes for a wonderful year 2019!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/10/last-minute-halloween-excuse-post-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! Your makeup is stunning. And I love the Gothmas outfit. The red camo top is so cute.


    Ami Amour

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete